Working at Bridge Fibre
We pride ourselves on creating innovative and well-designed solutions for our clients that not only work now but stand the test of time. Our team have joined us from a variety of industries, all with very different challenges. This diversity helps us approach things in new, insightful and creative ways.
Growth, Learning And Development
We offer you the opportunity to gain exposure to new and exciting technologies, manage large scale projects or provide consultations on our clients IT strategy and infrastructure.
We are all about technology and people, but, we only ever talk in terms everyone can understand, we speak with clarity and without technical jargon.
Open And Honest
We say things as they are; clearly, honestly and never mislead. Whether it’s positive or something constructive, we always speak the truth.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Salary Reviews – Making sure that your high performance is recognised and rewarded.
- Annual Bonuses – We all make a contribution to the company’s success, so we all have a share in the profits.
- Exam Rewards – Not only will we provide you with the training materials and virtual environments to hone your skills; if you complete a certification we’ll give you a financial reward as our way of saying thank you.
- Social and Team Building – Join us for our summer BBQs, company team building days, or socialising with the team outside of work.
- Our passions are your passions – Work with like-minded people in an environment that values your knowledge, expertise and experience and encourages you to share with the rest of the team.
- Make a difference – We are a dynamic, fast-paced company and we give you the opportunity to make a real difference to the shape and direction of the company.
If you think you have the skills and experience to contribute to our story, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
If your skill set doesn’t quite match our vacancies, but you feel you would be a valuable addition to the team, we would still love to hear from you.