Inbound Telephony Services
Are you concerned with any of the following?
- Being seen as a local company rather than a national one
- Losing all incoming calls in the event of an unforeseen telephony failure
- Not being able to monitor the success of advertising campaigns
- A lack of incoming call statistics
- Unsure how to charge customers for calling you
Bridge Fibre’s Inbound telephony gives you control over incoming calls to your business.
We also provide NGNs
NGNs or Non-Geographical Numbers enable your business to have a national presence by having a telephone number that is not defined by a local area code. There are a variety of Inbound number options to choose from including 0800 (Free to the caller), 0871 (up to 12p per minute) and 03 numbers which are charged at 01 and 02 local rates. Simply choose how much callers pay to contact you.
Already have an Inbound number?
We can port your number over to Bridge Fibre.
Considering replacing your phone system?
We also provide Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony service.
What are the benefits of Inbound Numbers?
- Set up call plans and routing of incoming calls to best suit your business so that calls are answered by the right person at the right time
- In the event of a disaster, redirect incoming calls to another location, so you don’t miss potential business
- Maximise business opportunities by giving the appearance of a nationwide company
- Choose an 087 number and create an additional revenue stream for incoming calls
- Improve productivity by identifying if you are missing calls or taking too long to answer them